Spork Designs creates custom designs, high-quality logos, identity packages, print collateral designs, and web sites for small and mid-sized businesses who wish to present a more refined image to their audience. All of our efforts start with an understanding and articulation of a brand strategy. Brand identity is the connection between a product or services and a customer that drives relevance and attraction. Spork works on the development of new brand naming conventions and slogans as well as the graphic design and aesthetics of logo and identity standards as they relate to the brand mission or promise. Our goal is simple: Design and deliver a sustainable competitive advantage.
Areas of expertise include:
- Corporate naming
- Visual identity Logo and slogans
- Product naming
- Service naming
- Validation Business and sales collateral
- Standards manual
Spork Designs is a multi-disciplinary design agency. We design, develop and market engaging campaigns for businesses, organizations, brands, and local causes. Our work inspires and mobilizes people, generates revenue, and creates long-lasting support and loyalty.
With fresh ideas, attention to detail, and a knack for meeting incredible deadlines, we deliver high-end solutions on time, and on budget. We believe that targeted ideas and smart design lead to a positive impact on your bottom line. Spork Designs has been helping businesses marketing goals since 1999.
No two of our projects are exactly the same, but they typically follow these battle-tested phases:
- Discovery. We begin by cataloging all of your existing content (if any), analyzing what’s worked for you in the past and what has not. We investigate your competitors, explore your analytics, perform background research, and get feedback from your larger goals.
- Development. Armed with a deep understanding of your capabilities & objectives, we get to work on the large-scale strategies and small details that will ensure your ongoing success. Depending on the scope of the project, we develop creative communications and designs, strategy plans, content pipelines, web frameworks, and schematics as needed, then refine them based on your feedback.
- Implementation. When content development is complete, we’ll work with you to execute the plan, whether a brand-new website, brand, storefront, or print design.
- Maintenance. Our work often continues after launch. If the scope of a project calls for it, we stay in contact with you, helping your team to generate fresh content, smart strategies, ongoing campaigns, and other crucial business objectives. When needed, we’ll circle back to the development phase of this cycle, where together we can lay plans for something fresh & new… and the sequence begins again.
Some of our clients know what they want and how they will achieve it, but they want help mapping out the details. Other clients have powerful goals but no formal strategy, and they need us to join in on the objectives. Whether you’re reinventing a nonprofit or launching a new business from scratch, Spork Designs can assess every aspect of your online and print media, then work with your team to pull off a successful plan — or a series of them. We’ll help you set targets and goals, then develop and manage a communications plan.
We’ll help you align your communications programs, allowing you to communicate effectively and with a unified message in every channel at once. We develop customized digital engagements for an extraordinarily wide range of companies, nonprofits, and other organizations. Many of our engagements involve only parts of this process.
Contact us now to learn how we can help you transform your dreams into reality.
For more information on our web design services check out: Web Design Services
To explore the possibility of working together, or to learn more about our strategies, technologies or services we provide, please fill out the form, and we’ll contact you shortly. To leave us a Google Voice message, call (619) 299-9959[contact-form-7 id=”1490″ title=”Brand Identity”]